Estonian RSS Feed Corpus
The Estonian RSS Feed Corpus (Estonian Trends) is an Estonian corpus made up of news articles obtained from Estonian RSS-enabled websites.
This Estonian monitor corpus is updated with new texts daily and grows by ca 3 million words each month. This Estonian corpus contains over 46 million words
The Estonian RSS Feed Corpus was annotated by the Estonian NLTK tool tagger using the Estonian Filosoft tagset.
Tools to work with the Estonian RSS Feed Corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Estonian Trends corpus to generate:
- word sketch – Estonian collocations categorized by grammatical relations
- thesaurus – synonyms and similar words for every word
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word and multi-word units
- word lists – lists of Estonian nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
- trends – diachronic analysis automatically identifies neologisms and changes in use
Search the Estonian RSS Feed Corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with this Estonian corpus from news articles on the web.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extract terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.