Maldivian corpus from Wikipedia
The Maldivian Wikipedia Corpus (dvwiki) is a Maldivian corpus made up of texts collected from the Maldivian internet encyclopedia Wikipedia at the beginning of April 2019. The corpus consists of 500 thousand words. The Maldivian language is also known as Dhivehi or Divehi.
Tools to work with the Maldivian corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Wikipedia Maldivian corpus to generate:
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word and multi-word units
- word lists – lists of Maldivian words organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
- text type analysis – statistics of metadata in the corpus
Search the Maldivian corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with this Dhivehi corpus from Wikipedia.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extract terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.