Tatar Mixed Corpus – Tatar corpus from the web
The Tatar Mixed Corpus is a Tatar corpus made up of texts collected from the Internet. This Tatar corpus consists of different genres, such as news, official, belletristic, scientific (mostly humanities), folklore, religious, old texts and some others that were collected from different web resources. The corpus is intended to represent the Tatar language.
The corpus data is comprised of more than 100 million word occurrences and was processed in cooperation with Mansur Saykhunov, the author of Corpus of Written Tatar (http://www.corpus.tatar/en).
The Tatar Mixed Corpus is annotated using Apertium’s morphological tagger with the following Tatar PoS tagset.
Tools to work with the Tatar corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Tatar Mixed Corpus to generate:
- word sketch – Tatar collocations categorized by grammatical relations
- thesaurus – synonyms and similar words for every word
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word units
- word lists – lists of Tatar nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
For more information please contact Mansur Saykhunov at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the Tatar corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with this Tatar corpus from the web.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extract terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.