Tatar Corpus from the news
The Tatar News Corpus is a Tatar corpus made up of texts collected from Tatar news websites available on the Internet. This corpus was collected from news websites: www.intertat.ru, www.azatliq.org and tat.tatar-inform.ru between 2000 and 2014 in order to represent the journalistic style of the modern Tatar language.
The corpus data is comprised of more than 24 million words and was provided by Mansur Saykhunov, the author of Corpus of Written Tatar.
The Tatar News corpus is annotated with the following Tatar PoS tagset.
Tools to work with the Tatar News corpus
A complete set of Sketch Engine tools is available to work with this Tatar News corpus to generate:
Tools to work with the Tatar corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Tatar News Corpus to generate:
- word sketch – Tatar collocations categorized by grammatical relations
- thesaurus – synonyms and similar words for every word
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word units
- word lists – lists of Tatar nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
Search the Tatar News corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with the Tatar corpus from the news.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extracting terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.