Armenian corpus from Wikipedia
The Armenian Wikipedia Corpus (hywiki20) is an Armenian corpus made up of texts collected from the Armenian internet encyclopedia Wikipedia from December 2020. The corpus consists of 73 million words. The Armenian language belongs to an Indo-European language family and forms an independent branch.
Tools to work with the Armenian corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Wikipedia Armenian corpus to generate:
- word sketch – Armenian collocations categorized by grammatical relations
- thesaurus – synonyms and similar words for every word
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word units
- word lists – lists of Armenian words organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
- text type analysis – statistics of metadata in the corpus
Search the Armenian corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with this Armenian corpus from Wikipedia.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extract terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.