Sorani Kurdish corpus from Wikipedia
The Sorani Kurdish Wikipedia corpus 2020 (ckbwiki20) is a Kurdish corpus made up of texts collected from the Kurdish internet encyclopedia Wikipedia in December 2020. The corpus consists of 5 million words. The Sorani Kurdish language, also called Central Kurdish, belongs to an Indo-European language family.
Tools to work with the Sorani Kurdish corpus
A complete set of tools is available to work with this Wikipedia Sorani Kurdish corpus to generate:
- word sketch – Sorani Kurdish collocations categorized by grammatical relations
- keywords – terminology extraction of one-word units
- word lists – lists of Sorani Kurdish words organized by frequency
- n-grams – frequency list of multi-word units
- concordance – examples in context
- text type analysis – statistics of metadata in the corpus
Search the Sorani Kurdish corpus
Sketch Engine offers a range of tools to work with this Sorani Kurdish corpus from Wikipedia.
Use Sketch Engine in minutes
Generate collocations, frequency lists, examples in contexts, n-grams or extract terms. Use our Quick Start Guide to learn it in minutes.